Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
After an exhaustive $15 million renovation of the former Wakulla Suites, we are proud to announce the grand opening of Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort!
This Polynesian-themed resort is located just one mile from the world-famous Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, and now offers amazing family-fun amenities and continuous shuttle service to/from the Pier.
Purchased by Westgate Resorts in 2016, the extensive renovation covers every aspect of the property, including all new exteriors, interiors, a brand new lobby, resort amenities, as well as over 3,500-sqft of meeting and event space overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with floor-to-ceiling windows.
All upscale suites have been completely rebuilt from floor-to-ceiling with a sleek, modern design and high-end touches such as stainless-steel appliances and ornate wood finishes.
Each Luxury or Signature Two Bedroom Suite features:
• A living space with a queen sleeper sofa
• Full kitchen with both table and bar seating
• A master bedroom with king bed and private bathroom
• A second bedroom with two twin beds and a private bathroom
• And Bluetooth speakers
Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort now features a waterpark and more amenities that will surely set the standard for luxury vacationing on the Central Florida Space Coast.
Our brand new Wakulla Falls Waterpark features:
• 75,000-gallons of water-play fun
• A 335-foot lazy river
• Kids splash pad and water play area
• Guest outdoor grilling stations and picnic tables
• And resort pool with sun loungers
Our onsite beach amenities include access to:
• Chaise lounge rentals
• Beach umbrella rentals
• Free coolers with ice
• Free use of beach toys
• Free use of body boards
• Free use of beach balls, footballs, and volleyballs
• Free sunscreen and after sun body lotion
• And Surf Valet – coming soon our surf valet will take your surfboards to the beach and bring them back to the resort as well as wash, dry, and maintain surfboards, wetsuits and other surf-related gear