Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Located in the Riviera Maya at the Playacar complex 2 miles or 3 kilometers from Playa del Carmen Town and 38 miles or 60 kilometers from Cancun International Airport.
This magnificent resort offers a culturally inspired ambiance, a high–energy atmosphere and international accents on both food and service. The 604-room beachfront resort Viva Wyndham Maya delivers an unforgettable all-inclusive vacation experience. Featuring an extensive array of day and nighttime diversions, Viva Wyndham Maya is the perfect choice for couples, singles, dive enthusiasts or anyone seeking
the vacation of a lifetime.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FEATURES:
- Breakfast / lunch / dinner
- Snacks 24 hours
- Unlimited cocktails, drinks and house wines
- Welcome cocktail
- 24 hour bar service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- International Animation Team
- Live evening entertainment
- Topic parties
- Dance classes
- Weekly handicrafts market
- Fitness studio
- Climbing wall
- Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Safety deposit box (additional charge)
- Lounge chairs and beach towels
- Viva Kid's Club with swimming pool (for
children from 4-12 years old, open from 7
AM until 10 PM)
- Mini disco
- Wi-Fi available at the hotspots (free of charge)
- Pool relax (adults only)
- Tips and taxes
The property features 5 restaurants:
- “La Terraza” is the international buffet restaurant with theme dinners (no reservation required). “Hacienda Don Diego” is our Mexican a la carte restaurant (open for dinner, reservations required).
- “Portofino” is our a la carte restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine (open for dinner, reservations required). “Miramare” is the Italian pizza and pasta a la carte restaurant (open for dinner, reservations required).
- “Viva Cafe” is a fusion a la carte restaurant with an international and modern cuisine (open for dinner, reservations required). In addition, guests can enjoy at the sister property Viva Wyndham Azteca the “Il Palco”, Italian a la carte restaurant, the “Xul ha” which is a Mayan specialty restaurant and furthermore the “Bamboo” Oriental a la carte restaurant (reservations required, limited availability).
- Reservations are limited and depend on the length of the stay. "Full Bar" service and snacks 24 hours a day.
THE HOTEL ALSO OFFERS:
- Covered theater with capacity of 600 persons
- Two tennis courts lighted & hard surface
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, & shower area
- Free parking
- Money exchange
- Guest services
- Amphibious wheelchair for disabled persons
- ‘Borboleta Infant Program’: bottle sterilizer,
walker, bouncer, baby bathtub and changing
station (available at the Viva Kids Club)
- ATM machine (USD)
- Baby sitting services*
- Interactive workshop painting handcrafted
ceramics with Mexican designs*
- Scuba Diving Center*
- Tour desk*
- Jewelry store*
- Beauty parlor*
- Photo shop*
- Laundry services*
- Medical service*
- Car rental*
- Meeting Room*
Viva Wyndham Maya’s Deluxe room category has been completely renovated, including the room décor and furniture as well as the total makeover of the bathrooms, which now feature a modern shower. The process was completed on October 24th.
Deluxe room description: All rooms have two queen size beds or one king size bed with garden view, air conditioning, 32” LCD screen with cable television, telephone, mini fridge, bathroom with shower, hair dryer, ironing board and iron, balcony and safety deposit box (additional charge).
Children 0 to 2 years of age stay free.
Children 3 to 12 years pay USD $20.00 per child, per night.
Child Fees are due at check in and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
MANDATORY GALA DINNER:
Gala dinner on December 24th and December 31st are mandatory and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
December 24 & December 31: USD $50.00 for Adults, USD $25.00 for Children under 12 years of age.
For a minimum of 4 days and 3 nights stay, all giest will be able to enjoy, at no additional charge the following package: Upgrade to a higher category room, based on hotel availability, a bottle of champagne / sparkling wine, a fruit basket, a hors d'ouvres tray, a 7" x 4 " picture, 2 t-shirts, plus the all inclusive package. Copy of the marriage certificate required upon check-in, and within six months of marriage.