Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
The chic Hacienda-style ambiance is one of the many reasons why AAA gave Villa La Estancia the coveted Four-Diamond Award. So what other reasons won Villa La Estancia the title? We like to think it was the masterful view from every room of the jewel-like Banderas Bay, the soul-cleansing massages of the European style Tatewari Spa, and the multitude of delicious dining options. Or maybe it was as simple as the indulgent service, in-Suite amenities and strong commitment to making guests stay as memorable as possible. Put it this way: The seclusion factor is high, the charm off-the-charts and the sweeping vistas so transformative, guests might want to book a few more extra days.
In Room Amenities
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Ocean & garden view terraces
- Furnished deck/patio
- Whirlpool bathtubs
- High-speed Internet access
- Flat screen televisions with premium channels
- Individual climate control
- Full size chef kitchen (One & Two Bedroom Suites)
- Stainless steel appliances
- Safe deposit box
- In-suite chef catering (surcharge)
- Full closet
- Full size baths with separate shower & tubs, plus luxury toiletries
- Mexican & International cuisine at four gourmet restaurants & two lounge bars
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool & outdoor jetted tub
- Fitness center
- Wireless Internet
- Non-motorized water activities (kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear)
- Dry cleaning & laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Secure parking and valet
- On-call medical assistance
- Travel agency
- Grocery & convenience store
- Daytime beach & pool activities
- Nightly, live entertainment & theme nights
- Wheelchair accessibility
An intimate spa experience designed in European-Mexican style, Tatewari Spa is surrounded by the beauty of mountains and magnificent Banderas Bay. For pleasure and indulgence, guests can embark upon a journey of luxury, relaxation and rejuvenation with a wide range of exotic, traditional and luxurious services including our signature Tatewari ritual.
Whether for a signature cocktail and snack, romantic dinner, private Chef’s Table or special event, the restaurants and bars of the properties at Flamingos are pleased to serve guests by creating unforgettable memories.
An American steakhouse utilizing locally sourced ingredients of the highest quality to create classic favorites and Mexican specialties without parallel. Whether for gourmet breakfast or a sumptuous Kobe Beef dinner, La Casona provides an extraordinary culinary experience.
With a relaxed atmosphere, the casual elegant poolside terrace features a daily changing gourmet snack menu of delicious Mexican favorites, wraps, burgers, sandwiches and salads.
Impressively located oceanfront overlooking Banderas Bay, Restaurant El Patrón offers contemporary presentations of traditional Mexican cuisine. It’s truly a sensorial experience where guests will appreciate amazing flavors, sounds, sights and smells.
Tucked amid lush tropical gardens, this casual eatery tempts with the aroma of gourmet pizzas baking in a traditional wood-burning oven. After cooling off in the pool, guests enjoy tropical ocean breezes under the shade of market umbrellas while gazing out at Flamingos Beach.
Creating a romantic candlelight dinner atmosphere in its oceanfront setting, this open-air restaurant offers an excellent wine selection to pair with traditional and contemporary Italian specialties that are prepared with Mediterranean flavors and “l amore per la cucina Italiana.”
The newest addition to the list of dining options comes straight from coastal fishing towns of the Mexican Pacific. A delicious blend of fresh fish, seafood and locally grown produce combine to create a variety of ceviche and sashimi dishes that will tantalize guest's taste buds and satisfy guests appetite for an authentic Mexican culinary experience.
- Children 0-4 years of age stay free of charge
- Children 5-12 years of age pay $35 USD per child per night
- Children 13 and older are considered adults and pay regular adult fees per child per night