Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort & Marina, is your island hideaway with spacious Caribbean villas for luxury living. The ocean views are incredible and the resort has pools, restaurants and a water sports center. More fine restaurants and stores are just a short walk away in Simpson Bay. This resort is the perfect base for exploring St. Maarten, an island with Caribbean, French and Dutch ambiance.
The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina is ideally positioned on the beach, midway between the island's most popular night spots and shopping. Fine Restaurants abound to tempt your palate, jewelry stores to browse through, plus a car rental conveniently located in the lobby and an activity center that makes it easy to plan excursions to dive/snorkel spots along with a variety of water sports. With its sheltered beach and extensive pool areas, tropical gardens full of hibiscus and bougainvillea, varied activity program, water sports, dining and evening entertainment, The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a favorite with visitors of all ages.
The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort & Marina has everything you need for a fun-filled stay. With the Caribbean on one side and the calm St Maarten beach of Simpson Bay Lagoon, one of the largest natural harbors in the Caribbean, you can spend the day relaxing on the powder-white sands of Simpson Bay or stake your claim to a palm tree. You have chosen an island destination that offers two vacation experiences in one: the chance to explore Dutch St. Maarten and French Saint Martin where you can enjoy the beaches, partake in land and sea adventures, soak up the ambience, hit the island's hottest duty free shopping spots and when the sun goes down, indulge yourself with some of the finest dining and nightlife in the Caribbean.
Restaurants/ Consumption Centers:
La Patrona: A Mexican restaurant that will delight your palate with the authentic flavors of this cuisine, which is one of the most extensive culinary exhibitions in the world.
Bon Appetit: Enjoy the French side of St. Martin right here at the resort. Bon Appetit serves classic French dishes such as onion soup, escargot, salads, sandwiches, coq au vin, roast chicken, steaks, seafood, amazing desserts and so much more!
L’Isola: Located on the Rocks Beach Bar, try the hamburgers, seafood, pizza and traditional Italian dishes. It has a great outdoor atmosphere ideal for families with children. Don't miss the lasagna!
- Free Parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or child care (additional charge applies)
- Cribs available upon request and subject to availability
- Concierge Desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Nearby medical assistance available
- Designated smoking areas
- Car Rental
- Tour assistance
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Jewelry - Gift Shop
- Private Beach
- Fitness facilities (additional charge apply)
- 1 Children's swimming pool
- 6 Swimming pools (outdoor)
- Tennis courts on site
- 3 Restaurants
- 1 Coffee Shop
- 2 Bars
- 1 Beach Bar
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Marina on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Picnic area
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Gym & Fitness Center:
Keep up your daily workout at the Fitness Center where you will find a variety of exercise machines to help you stay in shape.
* Please note that for guests’ stays crossing a Saturday or Sunday night a room move might be required. Should this be the case, the property will assist guests in order to make this an uneventful process
* At least one of the guests registered in each suite must be over 25 years old and will be held accountable for the rest of the suite's occupants
* Early departure policy: No refunds will be given for any cancellation or modification made after check-in
* Check-in Deposit: $250 USD per reservation
* Late Check-out Fee: $100 per hour
* Payment methods: Master Card, Visa, Diners and Discover
- Extra beds are not available
- Special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
* Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges