Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful holiday village offering comfortable studios and suites with all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation.
With a sheltered private beach, six pools and colorful gardens, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is ideally positioned on the beach, midway between the island's most popular night spots and shopping. Fine Restaurants abound to tempt your palate, jewelry stores and a car rental are conveniently located in the lobby. An activity center makes easier to plan excursions to dive/snorkel spots along with a variety of water sports.
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina has everything you need for a fun-filled stay. With the Caribbean on one side and the calm St Maarten beach of Simpson Bay Lagoon, one of the largest natural harbors in the
Caribbean, you can spend the day relaxing on the powder-white sands of Simpson Bay or stake your claim to a palm tree.
Restaurants/ Consumption Centers
La Patrona: A Mexican restaurant that will delight your palate with the authentic flavors of this cuisine, which is one of the most extensive culinary exhibitions in the world.
Bon Appetit: Enjoy the French side of St. Martin right here at the resort. Bon Appetit serves classic French dishes such as onion soup, escargot, salads, sandwiches, coq au vin, roast chicken, steaks, seafood, amazing desserts and so much more!
L’Isola: Located on the Rocks Beach Bar, try the hamburgers, seafood, pizza and traditional Italian dishes. It has a great outdoor atmosphere ideal for families with children. Don't miss the lasagna!
* Please note that for guests’ stays crossing a Saturday or Sunday night a room move might be required. Should this be the case, the property will assist guests in order to make this an uneventful process
* At least one of the guests registered in each suite must be over 25 years old and will be held accountable for the rest of the suite's occupants
* Early departure policy: No refunds will be given for any cancellation or modification made after check-in
* Check-in Deposit: $250 USD per reservation
* Late Check-out Fee: $100 per hour
* Payment methods: Master Card, Visa, Diners and Discover
- Extra beds are not available
- Special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
* Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges