Map of Parador de Lerma
good
4.5From 773 Reviews
Loading...
Loading reviews…

Hotel Details

The Ducal Palace is located in the highest part of the town of Lerma. It was constructed taking advantage of the site of a medieval castle and was implemented according to the plans of the architect Francisco de Mora in successive phases between the years 1601 and 1617. The palace was commissioned by the order of the first Duke of Lerma, Francisco Gomez de Sandoval y Rojas for the accommodation, rest and general enjoyment of his master, King Philip III. This hotel has a central courtyard surrounded by columned galleries in alternating sections: the first has twenty Tuscan columns with semicircular arches, and the second has twenty Ionic columns. After its restoration the Palace has now been converted into a Parador with 70 rooms and a capacity of 133 beds. The hotel also offers dry cleaning, lobby, reception.
  • Laundry
  • Gift Shop
  • Concierge
  • Restaurant
  • Lounge/Bar
  • In room safe
  • Room Service
  • Parking - Self
  • Currency Exchange
  • Wheelchair Access
  • Internet Access - in room for fee
  • Internet Access - Free Public Access
  • Internet Access - Public Access for fee
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Getaroom.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos. The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.