Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Private, luxurious, design-conscious and next level service defines the Hippodrome Hotel located in La Condesa, the epicenter of cool in Mexico City. Located in a quiet side street in Mexico Park and nestled in what was an old race track, Hippodrome Hotel takes its name from his equestrian past as an evocation of the spirit of the glamorous life of Mexico 1930.
A small luxury hotel with 16 rooms, evoking a sense of time and place that is modern yet alludes to the past and a bygone era of luxury travel. HIPPODROME Hotel is discretion, harmony and unpretentious luxury. Its the starting point to experience the inspiring and cosmopolitan Mexico City.
Services & Amenities:
They take pride in their meticulous approach to hospitality and personalized service anticipating guests’ needs, ensuring their comfort and ultimate satisfaction. The personalized butlers are available for any request and to prepare an array of refreshments from a martini or specialty cocktail to infused water, tea, coffee and snacks. This service replaces the typical mini-bar concept ensuring guests receive exactly what they want, not just what is offered.
A wide range of everyday products, goodies and travel necessities are available from the Butler team.
- Access to the Qi Wellness Center gym at no additional cost, in Amsterdam Street just two blocks from the hotel.
- Room service from our on site restaurant Hipp Brasserie ( subject to service hours )
- Room service from selected local (neighborhood) partners
- Fresh flowers in your room
- Netflix, Movie City and cable TV free of charge
- Sonos Playbar
- HD ultra-slim smart TVs
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary shoeshine and ironing
- Personal wake-up call
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Signature Hippodrome bathrobes and slippers
- In-room safe
- Molton Brown bathroom products
- In room Spa Treatments ( on request )
The concierge desk team provides the ultimate in service, meeting the needs of the most scrupulous world travelers tending to any request day or night, no wish being too small. The team is there to ensure your satisfaction and exceed your expectation.
The Hippodrome Hotel concierge team looks after your every need, both in the hotel and in Mexico City. The team is extremely knowledgeable about the hottest spots for shopping, sightseeing, nightlife and can provide insider advice on things to see and do and will book you anything from a personal shopper to a private jet or dinner in the city’s latest culinary Mecca.