Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
Located in the Riviera Maya at the Playacar complex, situated only 2 miles or 3 kilometers from Playa del Carmen town and 38 miles or 60 kilometers from Cancun International Airport.
A 30,000 square meter Resort located at a beautiful white sandy beach. The 335 room resort reflects the traditional style and elegant design of Mayan culture. Besides the great ambiance and outstanding staff there is more. Guests can engage in recreational fun by participating in the activities program. Or for those who love the nightlife, Viva Wyndham Azteca has an entertainment line-up including live shows and performances. The vacation of a lifetime is calling your name.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FEATURES:
- Full breakfast/lunch/dinner
- 24 hours snacks and drinks
- Unlimited cocktails, drinks and house wines
- Welcome cocktail
- Non-motorized water sports
- International entertainment staff
- Daily activities program
- Caribbean dance lessons
- Cocktails/ Mexican cuisine classes
- Weekly handicrafts market
- Live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties
- Fitness studio
- Sauna and showers
- Viva Kids Club with swimming pool (for
children from 4 to 12 years old, open from 7
AM until 10 PM)
- Safety deposit box (additional charge)
- Welcome package in the Mini bar upon
arrival (soft drinks and water)
- Chaise lounges and beach towels
- Free Wi-Fi at the several hotspots
- Taxes and tips
The property offers 4 restaurants:
- “El Nopal” is the international buffet restaurant with theme dinners and diet corner (no reservation required).
- “Il Palco” is our Italian a la carte restaurant (open for dinner, reservations required).
- “Bamboo” is the Oriental a la carte restaurant (open for dinner, reservations required).
- “Xul ha” is the name of our Mayan a la carte restaurant (open for dinner, reservations required).
In addition, guests are able to enjoy, at no additional charge, the “Don Diego” Mexican Restaurant the “Portofino” Mediterranean restaurant, the Italian Pizza Pasta restaurant “Miramare” and the Fusion restaurant “Viva Café at the sister resort Viva Wyndham Maya (reservations required, limited availability).
* Reservations are limited and depend on the length of the stay.
- "Full Bar" service and snacks 24 hours a day.
THE HOTEL ALSO OFFERS:
- Theater for 350 persons
- Guest Services
- Currency exchange service
- Free parking
- Fitness studio
- One tennis court (illuminated, hard surface)
- Amphibious wheelchair for disabled persons
- ‘Borboleta Infant Program’: bottle sterilizer,
walker, bouncer, baby bathtub and changing
station (available at the Viva Kids Club)
- ATM machine (USD)
- Interactive workshop painting handcrafted
ceramics with Mexican designs*
- Laundry services*
- Beauty parlour*
- Scuba Diving Center*
- Tour desk*
- Jewelry store*
- Baby sitting services*
- Photo shop*
- Car rental*
- Medical services*
Children 0 to 2 years of age stay free.
Children 3 to 12 years pay USD $55.00 per child, per night.
Child Fees are due at check in and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
MANDATORY GALA DINNER:
Gala dinner on December 24th and December 31st are mandatory and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
December 24 & December 31: USD $50.00 for Adults, USD $25.00 for Children under 12 years of age