Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
New conservation to Historic building in Condado takes a new spin, entirely renovated 7 story building from architect Horacio Diaz Semidey known for his Art Deco design from 1949 is here to give locals and tourists a whole new option of urban relaxation. It’s terrace with breathtaking views of the Condado Lagoon and the vibrant Condado City offers a breath of fresh air while enjoying cocktails, sun bathing or just relaxing in one of their Energy efficient Jacuzzi’s with powerful jets for an even deeper relaxation.
Conveniently located at 76 Condado Avenue, location commonly known as “El Portal” since the City’s conception is 1900…; means the entrance hall because it is the welcoming junction to the City and the rest of the Island. Just steps away from different conveniences like hair saloon, barber shop, shopping, great local restaurants, Condado beach or water many sports at the Condado Lagoon; pedal boats, yoga/paddleboards or kayaks. Rental bikes are available in the lobby, take a stroll around Condado and if you are adventurous you can go as far as Old San Juan. Refreshments, powder rooms and bicycle assistance at different stops from our local partners.
With this much fun, there will be little time to enjoy your room! But for the precious night time sleep, to recharge for the next morning they have designed along with pioneers in the Hotel Business, comfortable rooms with modern amenities and impeccable appointments. All rooms have extra comfortable beds, hypoallergenic pillows and fresh white linens. Should you wish to turn on the TV, you will enjoy all full HDTV Channels and Hi Speed internet to watch your favorite shows and movies.
- 24-hour concierge
- Tour booking and assistance
- Private airport pick up and parking available*
- Free Hi Speed WiFi
- Filtered water fountain
- Roof Top Bar
- Jacuzzi with a view
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Washroom essentials
- Bicycle rental, and paddle board rental
- Beach chairs and towels
- Beach coolers
- Ice room & buckets
- Air-conditioning and private washrooms in each room
*Fees may vary depending on the season, number of passengers and arrival or departure times
Parking available upon request, charges may apply.
- Room check-out is at 12:00 pm. Check-out from 12:01-2 pm is subject to a $35.00 late checkout fee. Check-out after 2pm will be charged an additional night's stay at the best published rate.
- Incidentals Deposit. All guests must provide a valid credit card at the time of booking. If no credit card is provided or is invalid a $250 deposit will be collected at check in as an incidentals deposit, this deposit will be reimbursed at check out if there are no incidental charges pending on your account. Incidentals charges include all fees from: restaurant or bar charges, purchased items at Front Desk, tours or services provided and/or any damages to the room or Hotel premises.
- Room occupancy is two (2) guests per room. Additional person using existing bed on ages 17 and older has a charge of $30. No roll-away beds available.
- Cribs are available for $25.00 fee per night and subject to availability.
- Smoking is prohibited; smoking in non-designated smoking areas within the hotel's premises will be considered a violation of this rule and may merit a $250 fine charged to the card on file
- Use of clothing irons within the room is strictly restricted due to potential fire hazards. Steamers are available at Front Desk free of charge. Hair dryer and other amenities are also available upon request.
- Internet WiFi is available in ALL rooms FREE of charge; ask front desk for the access key
- Pets: $100 nonrefundable deposit, animals may not be left alone in the room. Unattended pets can be removed. For day care or night care