Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Following a sweeping $20-million renovation, The Colonnade Boston Hotel has re-emerged as one of the most dynamic Boston boutique hotels. At long last, staying in Back Bay is hip and fun, with convention cast aside in favor of a sleek, edgy design brimming with stylish attitude and modern character. Discover exquisitely appointed accommodations in the heart of everything. Take a short stroll to Fenway Park, the Museum of Fine Arts, and Copley Square Mall. Do lunch on Newbury Street -- eight blocks of historic 19th Century brownstones and fabulous salons, boutiques, and dining spots -- dubbed the "Rodeo Drive of the East."
Lounge by our sparkling Roof Top Pool, a sparkling penthouse party with a touch of Hollywood glamour, 11 stories up in the Boston skyline.
• Boston’s Only Roof Top Pool is open 8AM to 8PM, weather permitting.
• There is no admission fee for registered hotel guests during their stay.
• Monday through Friday, outside guests are permitted.
• The fee for outside guests Monday through Friday is $40 per person. Entry after 3pm is $20
• The roof top pool is closed to the public Saturday and Sunday, registered hotel guests are only permitted.
• Every Thursday after 4PM throughout the summer is Club RTP. Adults 21+ will only be admitted. No children.
• The roof top pool will close every Sunday at 2PM for a private function.
• The roof top pool may be closed to hotel guests during occasions when there are private functions.
Throughout your stay at the welcoming Boston luxury boutique hotel, you'll enjoy thoughtful, genuine service delivered by a gracious staff.