Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort is an all-inclusive Hotel in Playa del Carmen. Located in Riviera Maya, Mexico only 45 minutes from the Cancun International Airport and just 10 minutes from downtown Playa del Carmen. Designed for nature-lovers and explorers, this hotel in Playa del Carmen lies in the middle of a lush green area at the edge of an exotic jungle, surrounded by cenotes, mangroves and natural lagoons: an ecologically-rich environment for those who dream about a perfect beach escape.
Sandos Caracol is also a family-friendly hotel, offering adventure with your children with key features such as a water park and a Kid's Club. In addition, this Riviera Maya hotel boasts gorgeous gardens, delicious a la carte restaurants, tennis courts, nightclub, and wedding facilities. If you love nature and animals and wish to explore the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean, Sandos Caracol is the perfect vacation destination.
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort offers 956 air-conditioned rooms and junior suites. Rooms are spread among 78 buildings with 3 levels each one: 11 Royal Elite, 16 Select Club Adults Only 18+ and 51 Sanditos Family Section buildings.
Key facts for families:
- Water Park with 17 fun slides and water games surrounded by water spouts.
- Eco Activities for Kids: They focus on teaching children to live in harmony with nature, and to take care of the environment. They offer a variety of activities designed to help children interact with their native animals and plants
- Kids Club fully equipped with PlayStation, jungle gym, child care professionals, trampoline, and a mini movie theatre, open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm with fully supervised activities program such as: children’s pool, games and arts & crafts and mini disco.
- Baby Club for the ages 2-3 years from 10 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 6pm.
- Teens Activities for 13 to 17 years old with assistance of the animation and sports team. Music, pool tables, table tennis, foosball (table football), beach soccer, volleyball, among others. Schedule times may vary according to weekly program.
- All meals included every day: Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Buffet or à la carte Dinner. 24 hours all inclusive.
- Unlimited domestic drinks: beer, soft drinks, house wine and domestic & international cocktails including disco (18+)
- 24 hours within the Resort
- Hotel Taxes and service charges
- Free WiFi in designated public areas of the hotel
- 2 Tennis Courts unlimited day and night use within schedule of operation (reservation required). Includes equipment (balls & rackets), proper attire and court shoes required.
- Water sports: Boogie board, Sailing (insurance fee applies, lessons not included) & Kayaking (subject to ocean conditions). Snorkeling gear (1 hour per day) and introductory Scuba Diving lesson in pool (once per stay).
- Gym: free use of fitness equipment, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi (18 + years).
- Daily activities program with our sports and entertainment team: darts, dancing courses, billiards, football, zumba, beach activities, pool games, water aerobics, water polo, beach volleyball and water volleyball...
- 3 Pools: 1 Exclusive for Select Club Adults Only 21+ Guests, 1 Chill Out Pool, 1 Activities Pool with separate children area.
- Splashing Water Park for children with 17 fun water slides and games surrounded by water spouts.
- Kids Club from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm with fully supervised activities program such as: children’s pool, games and arts & crafts and mini disco.
- Baby Club for infants ages 2-3 years from 10 am to 1 pm and 3 to 6 pm
- Teens Activities for 13 to 17 years old with assistance of our animation and sports team. Music, pool tables, table tennis, foosball (table football), beach soccer, etc.
- Nightly entertainment at the theatre: Shows, live music and theme nights, movies,...
- Trendy Disco Bar with music from 11pm to 2 am (18+ years)
Optional Activities (Extra Charges Apply)
- Arts & Crafts
- Baby Sitting Service
- Spa: Massages, body treatments, beauty salon, Temazcal (18+ yrs)
- Golf : 18 hole course designed by Nick Price inside the residential complex of Grand Coral (right next to the hotel)
- Scuba diving & reef snorkeling trips
- Sight Seeing Tours (Coba, Chichen-Itza, Tulum, Xcaret, Xel-Ha etc)
- Car Rental
- Romantic Dinners on the Beach
- A la carte wines
- ATM machine & money exchange
- Photo Shop
- Medical Service
- Laundry Service
- Wedding services
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort is proud to offer the Xcalacoco [ishka´la´ko´ko] Experience, a unique interactive program that allows guests to discover the Mayan culture on distinctive natural surroundings. At Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, Xcalacoco is a way of being, living and thinking. Weekly activities program include daily eco tours focused on a different topic each day,nature trails that allow guests explore the Mayan jungle, morning jog in the jungle, and meditation sessions on the beach. Witness Mayan representative ceremonies and transport to yesteryear with a tale as old as time. Visit a Mayan herb garden,
plant indigenous plant species significant to the Mayan culture, and participate in natural treatments and ancient rituals at the Spa. Through adventures in nature and environmental activities, they encourage all of the guests to reconnect with nature, respect the planet and engage in ecologically sustainable practices.
AQUAPARK UNDER MAINTENANCE
Due to the massive success of the launch of the Aquapark for the entire family, and in order to continue offering this attraction at its best, hotel informs that soon they will be carrying out maintenance work on specific areas of the water park, therefore the following area for smaller children will remain closed:
- 17 slides with maximum height: 1.10 m / 3 feet 7 inches
This maintenance will take place from September 25th until October 7th 2017, (both dates included), and this specific area of the water park will be closed during this time with no access for guests. The maintenance work will take place from 9 a.m to 6:0pm, Monday-Saturday. Guestrooms will not be affected because the closest guestrooms are currently closed for renovations.
The following slides will remain open for all guests:
- 5 slides with minimum height: 1.10 m / 3 feet 7 inches AND maximum weight: 130 kilos / 287 lbs
- 7 slides with minimum height: 1.40 m / 4 feet 7 inches AND máximum weight: 130 kilos / 287 lbs