Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
River Run Condominiums offer deluxe one bedroom/one bathroom condominiums, in Keystone's newest pedestrian village with easy access to shops, restaurants, children's center and a variety of year-round festivities. Upon check-in you will be directed to Buffalo Lodge, Silvermill Lodge, Black Bear Lodge or Arapahoe Lodge, all within walking distance to the Keystone Gondola. Each lodge features free ski storage, outdoor hot tubs and access to Dakota Lodge year-round heated outdoor pool. All guests have free access to Keystone Resorts shuttle bus and the Summit County Stage bus for transportation between, all of Summit County Ski Resorts to include Copper Mountain and Breckenridge or hit the shopping at the Silverthorne Outlet stores or visit nearby Lake Dillon or Frisco.
DIRECTIONS TO THE KEY TO THE ROCKIES RECEPTION OFFICE:
Key To The Rockies Check In Location
23024 US Highway 6, Suite 202
Keystone, Colorado 80435
Please be careful when using GPS devices; as a good deal of the time they are not accurate.
Please do not attempt to check in at the Keystone Condominium Check-In or the Keystone Lodge.
1. From I-70, take exit 205 (Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone) and proceed approximately 7.5 miles east on Highway 6 toward Keystone.
2. PASS the Keystone Condominium Check-In and the Keystone Lodge.
3. You will go through the emergency signal connected with the fire station on your left and the ski resort will be on your right.
4. After the emergency signal, look for Rasor Drive on your right.
5. There will be two fluorescent yellow pedestrian crossing signs. The first one will be blinking and the second one is right before Rasor Drive.
6. Turn right onto Rasor drive and immediately veer left.
7. Take an immediate right into the Key to the Rockies reception office parking lot which is located in the three story, flat roof brown building.
8. Parking is available on the east side of the building in the upper parking lot.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. year round
Check In: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m. Late departures are subject to half-day rates.
Please call the office for more information.
After Hour Check-in: CODE will be provided in confirmation. Enter CODE then turn the knob to the right; then the door will open. Your packet will be labeled with your last name and will contain keys and directions to your accommodations. We kindly ask that you come back to the check in location in the morning to officially check in and fill out paperwork.
Disclaimer: Occasionally, reservations must be relocated. Key to the Rockies reserves the right to change accommodations without notice up to the day of arrival due to unexpected emergencies, sale of the property or owner usage. Every effort will be made to provide equal accommodations. Key to the Rockies is not held responsible for any inconvenience, damage, injury or loss to persons or properties, directly or indirectly due to weather, negligence or wrongful act by outside booking agent or independent recreational company beyond the direct control of Key to the Rockies.