Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
Situated on 1,500 feet of sugary white sand at the tip of Fort Myers Beach, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is the only choice of Fort Myers Beach hotels that offers four star Fort Myers Beach hotel accommodations all overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in a playful and friendly atmosphere. Located along the beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel, with sweeping gulf and bay views, Pink Shell is the premier choice of Fort Myers Beach, Florida hotels for guests seeking adventure, relaxation, and fun. We’ve established new traditions for Florida vacationers with a memorable setting:
• Hotel situated on sugar-white sand beach at the tip of Fort Myers Beach
• 213 rooms - all with a view of the Gulf of Mexico. We have different types of hotel accommodations: Sanibel View is equipped with a king bed or 2 queen beds, granite countertops spacious screened in patios and a small kitchenette. White Sand Villas - luxury 1 and 2-bedroom villas appointed with the finest hotel amenities. Captiva Villas - 1-bedroom condos with oversized lanais, separate living and dining areas and more. Or choose our Beach Villas with 2-bedrooms and 2 baths and over 1,000 square feet of living space.
• New, state of the art Fort Myers marina with deep, direct access to the Gulf of Mexico featuring 41 slips up to 100" LOA with floating docks, water, wi-fi, pump-out services, full-time dock master, and ship store.
• With the recent Fort Myers Beach restoration project complete, our beach is about 5 times as wide as it was prior to August, 2011 providing lots of room for our guests to have fun enjoying our Fort Myers Beach hotel resort
• Hotel restaurants - Bongo's Bar and Grill (poolside) & Jack's (daily breakfast buffet)
• Activities for the entire family - onsite water sports, Kidds Kammp, Offshore Sailing School, and more
• Surrounded by calm gulf waters, with sunrise to sunset views
• Only 16 miles from Southwest International Airport
With 12 lush acres and deluxe beachfront studio and vacation condo rentals, our Fort Myers Beach Hotel resort includes all the conveniences and amenities you’d expect from a four star family-friendly resort. Enjoy close proximity to an array of activities and nearby Fort Myers attractions during your stay. Try your hand at sailing or paddle boating, or experience the excitement of a dolphin-sightseeing tour on a WaveRunner. Variety is all part of the experience at our Fort Myers Beach hotel resort, which includes:
• 213 gulf-front accommodations, a four star experience (from studios to one and two-bedroom suites)
• Aquagene Spa, a full-service health and beauty spa
• Bongo’s, our tropical poolside bar and grill
• Octopool, undersea fantasy pool
Be one of the first to experience the new Fort Myers Beach. The Fort Myers Beach Restoration Project in front of Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is complete and our beach looks & feels awesome! The project started on at the very northern tip of the island at Bowditch Point. The work was completed in front of Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina and is proceeding southward and will end just south of the Fort Myers Beach Pier. The Pink Shell beach is now about 5 times as wide as it was prior to August, 2011 providing lots of room for our guests to have fun enjoying all of the delightful activities our Fort Myers Beach hotel resort provides. Just picture yourself enjoying the expansive beach playing with your kids, building sandcastles, enjoying privacy under your own beach umbrella or just simply relaxing listening to the light sounds on the Gulf of Mexico.
Please note: There is a $32.00 + tax ($35.52 Total), per room, per night Resort Fee collected at the hotel. This fee includes: Wireless Internet in the room and public space, valet parking, daily newspaper, domestic long distance and local calls, use of the fitness center, use of the steam room in the spa, kayak and paddle board rental.