Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
The NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie hotel,
formerly known as NH Berlin Mitte Leipziger Strasse, is located on Leipziger Strasse,
directly in the city center, so it’s a really handy base. We’re just a few from one of the
main shopping streets, Friedrichstrasse, and the likes of Galeries Lafayette, Quartier 206,
The Q or Mall of Berlin. Some of Berlin’s biggest sights such as Checkpoint Charlie,
Potsdamer Platz or the Brandenburg Gate are an easy walk away too.
• in the center, astep away from Friedrichstrasse, a major shopping hub
• just 50m away from the metro line U6 Stadtmitte, and 100m from U2 Stadtmitte
• a 10-minute walk from famous sights like Checkpoint Charlie, Alexanderplatz,
Potsdamer Platz, Mauermuseum or Brandenburg Gate
Our 392 rooms come in all shapes and sizes, including connecting rooms, Family rooms
and Junior Suites. They are contemporary spaces dressed in designer neutrals and all
include free Wi-Fi.
• smart, contemporary décor
• The connecting rooms, Family rooms and Junior Suites are excellent for families.
Children under 12 stay for free when sharing a room with their parents or guardians.
• ultra-quiet rooms available – great for light sleepers
We’re well set up to host events, with a choice of function rooms, all with Wi-Fi. On the
8th floor you’ll find a fully-equipped wellness area. Meanwhile, our restaurant and
lounge bar take care of food and drinks and we also have Sky TV, allowing you to catch
up on the day’s sporting events.There'39;s private parking, and our concierge service will be
happy to help you with renting bikes, booking tickets or anything else you may need.
• 15 conference rooms, with room for up to 240 guests
Page 3 of 3
• wellness center featuring a fitness area, sauna and relaxation room. Massages and
beauty treatments are also available.
• restaurant specializing in Mediterranean and German specialities
• If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and
checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.