Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
The NH Firenze Anglo American hotel resides in a peaceful spot
between the Porta al Prato and Borgo Ognissanti areas of Florence. It’s close to public
transport, although the city’s sights are only a short stroll away via a riverside walk.
• a 15-minute walk to Ponte Vecchio, the duomo and Uffizi Gallery
• steps away from the Arno River
• walking distance to Santa Maria Novella railway station
The hotel’s 115 rooms have a refined air about them, and are all dressed out in a muted
color scheme and hardwood flooring. There are 5 different room types available, from
Standard to Suite.
• elegant rooms
• Superior and Deluxe rooms have tea and coffee-making facilities
• Suite with turn-down service and coffee station
The hotel – a former convent – retains an old-world charm, with antique furniture and old
Florentine paintings dotted around the place. The bar makes an elegant rest spot, and
there’s a lovely patio for the summer months.
• charming lobby with stained glass ceiling and comfortable sofas
• decked patio with gazebo