Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
A Colorful Choice Among Central Park NYC Hotels, Bringing The Passion Of Morocco To Manhattan
Experience the pageantry, color, and welcoming allure of Morocco - in one of Manhattan's trendiest emerging neighborhoods. Situated on the Upper West Side, the Marrakech Hotel boasts a chic design, newly renovated accommodations, and a fantastic location all at an attractive price. Finding an affordable Upper West NYC hotel has never been easier! Step into the vibrant lobby, filled with ceramic tiling, authentic Moroccan lamps, and colorful ottomans and tables - ideal for relaxing by yourself or hanging out with friends. Spread out in comfortable, exotically designed guest rooms. And once you've unpacked, explore the wonders of the Big Apple. The subway is directly outside, just a short ride to downtown attractions such as Times Square and Fifth Avenue. Adventurous travelers will love this unique choice among NYC Upper West Side hotels, in a captivating setting:
• Located on Manhattan's Upper West Side, one of the city's trendiest neighborhoods
• Situated near Central Park, Columbia University, and some of New York's most famous jazz bars
• Within walking distance to countless attractions, stores, restaurants, and night spots
• Directly outside the No. 1 subway station
A Chic Yet Affordable New York Upper West Side Hotel
This boutique-style Upper West Side hotel offers a premier blend of uncompromising service, affordability, and an energetic location. Central Park, the Museum of Natural History, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art are only a few blocks away. Take a short cab or subway ride to Broadway, downtown Manhattan, and the business district. In the mood for a delicious meal before hitting Manhattan's famed nightlife? There are more than 50 restaurants within five blocks of the hotel - ranging from Mexican and Puerto Rican to Italian and Turkish. Or just unwind in their Kazbar Lounge . which serves cocktails, wine, and microbrews amid soft Moroccan furnishings and hip international music. Ideal for world travelers and those seeking refreshing yet inexpensive lodging, this inviting NYC Central Park hotel provides amenities that include:
• 127 unique and newly renovated guest rooms, comfortable, well furnished, and infused with a vibrant Moroccan-style décor
• WI-FI, High Speed Internet Access, Free in lobby and lounge
• Exciting location, on Manhattan's Upper West Side, only minutes from world-famous attractions, stores, and nightlife
• Easy accessibility to public transportation, with the No. 1 subway station just outside
• Eclectic dining, at more than 50 nearby restaurants and eateries, ranging from Latin to Italian to Middle Eastern
• Kazbar Lounge, onsite lounge, serving cocktails, wine, and microbrews amid soft Moroccan furnishings and hip international music.
• Starbucks Coffee, The world famous coffee shop located at the hotel serving all their distinct coffee blends, teas and pastries
• Sookk Thai Restaurant: This onsite restaurant serving lunch and dinner as well as room service
• Jeunesse Spa and Salon - Offers head-to-toe personal services, combining salon, spa and wellness treatments.
• Concierge, to handle restaurant reservations or recommend local activities and tourist sights
• Friendly doormen, stylishly clad in black
• Business services, including print, copy, and fax
• Non-smoking rooms and public spaces, allowing you to breathe easier
• Rollaway beds available (on request basis only, subject to availability) for select room types at a nominal charge of $20 plus tax, per night.
• Children under 12 stay free verification upon check-in.
• Pet Policy: No pets permitted.