Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Please Pardon The Sand - Property is in the final stages of renovations. All guest rooms and facilities to exclude Banana Wind Café, Spread Urban Bistro, Meeting Room and the Fitness Centre are completed. These restaurants, gym and meeting rooms will be opened in June 2018. The resort will now feature 285 well-appointed guest rooms; 4 Food & Beverage outlets: Margaritaville Coffee Shop®, License to Chill® Lobby Bar, 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill and our signature restaurant, YARA; 4 swimming pools; Red Sail Sports Desk; Thrifty Car Rental; Live Life Like A Song Retail Store and of course– their private, white-sand beach.
Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of singer, songwriter, and author, Jimmy Buffett, Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman is a lot more than a world-class resort. It’s a place where worries are left at the door, smiles are a form of currency, and flip-flops are considered uniform. Margaritaville is a state of mind. It cannot be possessed, it can only be experienced.
Nestled in the blue waters of the Caribbean with temperatures ranging from 77°F to 85°F year round, Grand Cayman makes visitors and locals alike fall in love with its abundance of nature, culture, and intangible warmth that is defined as "Caymankind." Experience the charm of Grand Cayman and understand why the island has been named as having the “World’s Friendliest People” and one of the “Best Beaches on Earth."
Sea-inspired furnishings, crisp white bedding, accented glass and teak finishing will ensure perfection in the eyes of every guest looking to escape to island paradise. All accommodations open to their own private balcony with partial ocean, pool or garden views, perfect for relaxing with morning coffee or their signature margarita.
Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman offers an amazing array of food and beverage offerings for any occasion. Start the morning off at the Margaritaville Coffee Shop with delicious homemade breakfast pastries and fresh coffee, then head over to the pool and enjoy the namesake margarita at 5 o'Clock Somewhere, the poolside bar. After a long day in the sun, refresh while sipping on handcrafted cocktails at the License to Chill lobby bar before heading over to YARA The Global Steakhouse for an unforgettable dining experience and a great way to end your day on the island. With the endless culinary options, you’ll need more than just a day to discover them all.
Parakeets Kid’s Club
Operational Days/Hours: Tuesday to Saturday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Half Day: 9 a.m. – 12: 30 p.m.
Lunch: 12: 30 p.m. to 1: 30 p.m.
Half Day: 1: 30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Half Day sessions included on Resort Fee
Full Day sessions $60 per day inclusive of lunch – plus 15% service charge
Each additional sibling will get $10 off
Ages – 4 – 12 (must be potty trained)
Property offers Room only accomodations and All Inclusive package.
Customers who select All Inclusive package will take advantages of:
- Resort accomodations
- Daily American breakfast or breakfast buffet
- Daily a la carte of buffer lunch
- Daily a la carte or buffet dinner (special menu available at YARA)
- Dinner difined as 1 Appetizer or Salad, 1 Entree and 1 Dessert from the menu
- Unlimited standard brand beverages including frozen drinks
- All taxes and service charges (tips at your discretion)
Packages does not include:
- $35 USD Daily Resort fee (per room)
- Retail store purchases
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports
- Package booked with Red Sail Sports
- Wine by the bottle, Champagne, and certain deluxe spirits and cordial purchases
- Airport transfers and tours
- Prices are in US Dollars, per person, per night, based on double occupancy
- Package must be purchased for entire stay and for all guests in room
- Minimum 4 night stay required
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to minors (17 and under)
- Unused portions are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Children 12 and under are required to choose from the Kids menu where available
- These package prices are upon availability and are subject to change