Less than 150 yards to the base of Keystone Ski Mountain, Liftside Lodge is great choice for friends and family. Some of the most spacious one bedroom/one bathroom condominiums in Keystone, these condominiums offer spectacular views of Keystone Mountain with private patios and spacious balconies. Liftside is located on Keystone's free bus route and the Summit Stage, Summit County's free bus system servicing Keystone, Dillon, Frisco, Copper and Breckenridge. Liftside Lodge features a clubhouse with an indoor heated pool, hot tub, small gathering/meeting room, laundry facilities, internet service, free parking and free and great location walk to restaurants and slopes. Liftside condominiums have a living room with fireplace and a queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen with dining room table, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, full bathroom and bedroom with a king or queen bed.
DIRECTIONS TO THE KEY TO THE ROCKIES RECEPTION OFFICE:
Key To The Rockies Check In Location
23024 US Highway 6, Suite 202
Keystone, Colorado 80435
Please be careful when using GPS devices; as a good deal of the time they are not accurate.
Please do not attempt to check in at the Keystone Condominium Check-In or the Keystone Lodge.
1. From I-70, take exit 205 (Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone) and proceed approximately 7.5 miles east on Highway 6 toward Keystone.
2. PASS the Keystone Condominium Check-In and the Keystone Lodge.
3. You will go through the emergency signal connected with the fire station on your left and the ski resort will be on your right.
4. After the emergency signal, look for Rasor Drive on your right.
5. There will be two fluorescent yellow pedestrian crossing signs. The first one will be blinking and the second one is right before Rasor Drive.
6. Turn right onto Rasor drive and immediately veer left.
7. Take an immediate right into the Key to the Rockies reception office parking lot which is located in the three story, flat roof brown building.
8. Parking is available on the east side of the building in the upper parking lot.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. year round
Check In: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m. Late departures are subject to half-day rates.
Please call the office for more information.
After Hour Check-in: CODE will be provided in confirmation. Enter CODE then turn the knob to the right; then the door will open. Your packet will be labeled with your last name and will contain keys and directions to your accommodations. We kindly ask that you come back to the check in location in the morning to officially check in and fill out paperwork.
Disclaimer: Occasionally, reservations must be relocated. Key to the Rockies reserves the right to change accommodations without notice up to the day of arrival due to unexpected emergencies, sale of the property or owner usage. Every effort will be made to provide equal accommodations. Key to the Rockies is not held responsible for any inconvenience, damage, injury or loss to persons or properties, directly or indirectly due to weather, negligence or wrongful act by outside booking agent or independent recreational company beyond the direct control of Key to the Rockies.