Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
The Congress Hotel South Beach is an extended stay condo-hotel. Embrace the South Beach lifestyle. The condo-hotel's chic suites, plentiful amenities and beachfront location on Ocean Drive, makes us the first choice of hotels in South Beach, Florida. On-site amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, rooftop swimming pool, as well as two distinct dining options, from the casual to the more sophisticated: the Kitchen Ocean Drive restaurant and Café Medi, both serving international cuisine specializing in seafood, pasta and steak.
South Beach is a vibrant community filled with historic Art Deco architecture, fashionable clothing boutiques, contemporary art galleries and many of the hottest nightclubs in the world. Whether you are here for a corporate event, convention, family vacation, social event, Pre and Post Cruises or for the tropical scenery, there are many more things to do in South Beach Miami. Stop by the concierge's desk if you have any questions about the best places to see or be seen in South Beach.
- Five-Star Perks at Our Beachfront Hotel
- Attentive Concierge and 24 Hour Front Desk
- Express Check In & Check Out
- Extended Stay rate
- Valet Parking for a Nominal Fee (provides you with all Valet privileges)
- Tour Desk for Information & Attraction Tickets
Congress Hotel South Beach is an oceanfront hotel located at the epicenter of Miami's famed South Beach district. With 87 suites that all boast Luminaire furnishings, spa-like bathrooms, luxury linens and a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, you'll welcome the serene tranquility of your room after the chic crowds of South Beach. In addition to our central location on Ocean Drive, Congress Hotel South Beach is only five miles from Miami International Airport and six blocks from the expansive Miami Beach Convention Center. From our rooftop pool and bar with 360-degree views to our beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy fresh cuisine with your friends.
- Congress Condo Hotel has an Extended Stay Program provides weekly housekeeping for stays of 5 days or more. For 1-4 night stays: Fresh towels and linens are available at the front desk as often as needed.
- There is a Daily Free Happy Hour at the roof top pool bar.
- For the environmentally friendly guests, there is an optional Daily Cleaning Fee that can be purchased at check-in for $9.00, per service.
- There is a mandatory Resort Fee will be $15.50 + tax ($17.67 total) per person, per night due at check in. Any guest who booked prior will be honored, only new bookings will be charged the new fee. The Resort Fee includes the following: Welcome Drink (A Daily Happy Hour from 6P-7P with free drinks), Wi-Fi in-room/ common area, beach towels, pool access, in-room coffee, phone calls, in-room safe, and Welcome Fruit.