Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
Reflecting the passion and vitality of one of America’s most exciting cities, the Historic Biltmore Hotel of Coral Gables has been a favorite of world leaders, celebrities, and sports stars since its opening in the 1920’s. As a standard setting resort, the Biltmore Hotel showcases championship golf, cosmopolitan dining, a luxury spa and premier conference facilities, all the while exceeding most refined expectations.
Graced with elegance and class, the Biltmore offers a stunning location in the exclusive Coral Gables area of Miami. Surround yourself by old world charm and beauty as you ease into indulgence and serenity.
A place of elegance, beauty and old world charm, the Biltmore is a luxury golf and spa resort located in the elegant Coral Gables area of Miami, Florida. This historic resort features grand hotel rooms and suites, highly acclaimed restaurants, a world-class spa and fitness center and spacious state-of-the-art conference facilities. Surrounding the Miami Biltmore are 150 acres of lush and tropical landscapes, which include an 18-hole Donald Ross-designed golf course, 10 tennis courts and the world-famous Biltmore pool with private cabana suites. An oasis of privacy and tranquility in the vibrant city of Miami, our upscale Florida hotel is just minutes from the electricity of South Beach and downtown Miami as well as the flourishing business districts of Coral Gables.
• 275 guest rooms, including 130 suites
• 150 acres of lush and tropical landscapes, which include an 18-hole Donald Ross-designed golf course, 10 tennis courts and the world-famous Biltmore pool with private cabana suites
• Acclaimed restaurants: Palme d’Or, Fontana, Cascade Poolside Bar & Grill, and the 19th Hole
• A world-class spa and fitness center
• 70,000 square feet of spacious state-of-art conference and meeting space
• Full service catering for meetings, events, and weddings
• Minutes from South Beach, downtown Miami and the business districts of Coral Gables
Please Note: For guest convenience, charges for special services not included in room rate are combined into a single daily fee of $22 plus tax (total $24.86), added to the guest account, to provide for maid service gratuities, daily admission to the Biltmore Fitness Center, guest's choice of daily newspaper, unlimited local calls, long distance access on credit card and outbound collect calls, in-room high-speed internet, bellman gratuities for arrivals and departures, and automobile self-parking.