Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-293-2602
The hotel is located right on the beach, and it offers a fresh water pool, a children’s pool, Jacuzzi, three bars, one of them is a snack bar, and 9 restaurants: “La Yuca” - International buffet style restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. “Il Palco” - Italian restaurant, a la carte open for dinner only, reservations required. “Bambu”- Asian restaurant, a la carte open for dinner only, reservations required. “Viva Café”- international restaurant, a la carte open for dinner only, reservations required. “La Roca” –restaurant, buffet style for lunch, for dinner a la carte “Mediterranean restaurant”, reservation required. “Viva Mexico” - Mexican restaurant, a la carte open for dinner , reservations required “25” Fusion restaurant, a la carte, open for dinner, reservation required. “Atlantis” Gourmet Restaurant, a la carte open for dinner, reservation required and extra charge. “La Pizzeria” - Authentic Italian wood oven pizza, open all night long from 07:00pm until 07:00am.
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace has recently undergone renovations at the main buffet restaurant, La Yuca, as well as in the hotel lobby. La Yuca’s renovation features a complete redesign of the restaurant, from décor to buffet layout and furnishings. The hotel lobby has been entirely revamped from floor to ceiling with new furniture, rugs, lighting and design features. Both spaces have a modern look and feel.
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace is featuring its new a la carte restaurant called "Palito de Coco". This restaurant offers Dominican fare. The full menu includes delectable items such as Casabitos de Mocion - yucca flour tortillas with olive oil, oregano and garlic served with roasted eggplant, julienne vegetables and pico de gallo, and popular dishes such as Mofongo and grilled dorado with coconut sauce and rice. It is open for Dinner and reservations are required.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FEATURES:
- Full breakfast/ lunch/ dinner
- Unlimited Cocktails and wine
- Snacks and drinks 24 hours
- Fruits served 2 times a day in the beach
- Welcome cocktail
- Tea time
- Low fat corner at the buffet restaurant
- Room service for continental breakfast
- Unlimited non-motorized sports
- Gym with trainer
- Climbing wall
- Daily activities program
- Paddle board
- Beach and pool games with awards
- International entertainment staff
- Theme parties and dinners
- Guest service desk
- Wi-Fi service in specific areas
- Weekly artisanal market
- Live nightly entertainment
- Caribbean dance classes
- Trapeze lessons
- Dance competition with awards
- Supervised Viva kids club from 4 to 12
- Junior Club from 12 to 16 years old
(minimum 05 children)
- Electronic lock
- Fridge in the room (welcome package
- Iron and iron board in room
- Chaise longs
- Beach towels
The hotel also offers the following facilities:
- Diving and excursions center $
- Spa with sauna, Jacuzzi, beauty salon ,massage $
- Weight room
- 2 tennis courts hard surface ((lighted $)
- Baby-sitting service under availability $
- Boutique/ drugstore/gift/shop.
- VIP Area with extra charge open form 9.00 am to 11.00pm with chaise lounges, towels and bar premium
- Meeting facilities with equipment up to 250 persons
- Laundry services $
- Video service $
- Photo center $
- Internet and Wi-Fi service$
- Free parking
- Rent-a-car $
- Money exchange
- ATM machine
- Medical service on site available at extra charge
- Handicap facilities
Children 0 to 2 years of age stay free.
Children 3 to 12 years pay USD $20.00 per child, per night.
Child Fees are due at check in and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
FREE Honeymoon Package: For a minimum of 4 days and 3 nights stay, all guests will be able to enjoy, at no additional charge the following package: Upgrade to a higher category room, based on hotel availability, a bottle of champagne / sparkling wine, a fruit basket, a hors d'ouvres tray, a 7" x 4 " picture, 2 t-shirts, plus the all inclusive package. Copy of the marriage certificate required upon check-in, and within six months of marriage.
Please note Viva Wyndham Palace will construct 54 additional rooms starting August 27th, 2018 until October 31st, 2018. These improvements will not affect the normal services but some nouse is expected.
MANDATORY GALA DINNER:
Gala dinner on December 24th and December 31st are mandatory.
December 24 & December 31: USD $50.00 for Adults, USD $25.00 for Children under 12 years of age.