Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Vino e Oli is a bright, welcoming and elegant residence with stylish decor reminiscent of Rome’s Dolce Vita period, the years of the economic boom when the capital was renowned for its flair and elegance.
The residence - a building dating back to the early 20th century, fully renovated in a contemporary key - offers a range of new apartments, all stylishly furnished and equipped with cutting-edge soundproofing, air conditioning and home automation technologies. The typical period marble chip floors, the style of the bathrooms, the choice of materials and furnishing complements (original vintage pieces from the 50s and 60s and hand-crafted furniture) tell of the passion for Italian manufacturing, creating welcoming and familiar interiors.
The Vino e Oli apartments were designed to make their guests feel welcome and pampered in the Eternal City, the charming interiors will make you feel at home, in a place that helps you to rediscover and enjoy the local products and the best of Italian food and wine and much more besides
This five-star welcome also includes a quality concierge service: our reception services include breakfast in your room, chefs and kitchen help for lunches and dinners, car and bike hire, ticket booking service for museums and events, travel arrangements to and from the airport, station or port, guided tours and organized activities, personal shoppers and personal trainers, laundry services and much more.
General Information :
- Toiletries and amenities Ortigia -Slippers -Bathrobe fee
- Selection of Wine and Champagne fee
- Free welcome appetizer FREE
- Ironing boad and iron FREE
- Dinner, Lunch and Breakfast in Room (Upon availability and for a fee)
- Cleaning service after 3 days 50 €
- king size beds (no queen size)
- Soundproofing -Electric machine -Safety Box -Washing Machine and dryer
- Laudry service for a fee
- Languages at the reception: german, french and Spanish
- Credit Card accepted ALSO AMEX