Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Slip off your shoes and tiptoe through glorious powder-white sand while you gaze in awe beyond turquoise seas to El Arco - the region's wondrous rock formation. Holiday dreams come true at Cabo San Lucas's Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa where guests enjoy an abundance of entertainment, relaxation and pure bliss.
The 460 air-conditioned and newly renovated villas offer exhilarating look-outs from sun-soaked terraces. The revamped entertainment programming means that guests spend their days indulging in whatever activity suits them best whether that's grabbing the kids to slip 'n' slide your way down the Willy the Whale water slide, grabbing your headphones and shorts for a hard core workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center or grabbing hold of a high-energy vibe at the techno-arcade.
The wide range of amenities and activities at Villa del Palmar are practically limitless thanks to its proximity near downtown Cabo San Lucas and sister resorts, Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa.
And, while beach and water sports invite plenty of attention from guests and reviewers, the highly-trained staff goes of its way to cater to whatever guests crave. So, for those craving relaxation, you'll achieve the utmost in peace and tranquility. Case in point: The Desert Spa which specializes in invigorating treatments crafted from herb and fruit extracts native to the Baja California region. Book your holiday now and start anticipating your adventure!
- 463 suites featuring a kitchenette with full-size refrigerator
- In suite amenities include individually-controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, televisions with satellite, movie service, direct dial telephone with voice mail, high-speed internet access, electronic safe, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, clock radio, daily maid service, turndown service (on request) and in-room dining.
- Las Tortugas - Gourmet cuisine and nightly themed buffet dinner. Open each evening from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
- Bella California - Serving a fusion of cuisines from Italy and California in a beachside setting that overlooks the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7:00am to 10:30pm.
- 31,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center featuring cardiovascular equipment, weights and a large variety of classes with trained fitness professionals
- Adults only freeform pool
- Family pool with whale water slide
- Secluded relaxation pool
- Shopping plaza with shop and services including a grocery store, an internet cafe, ice cream parlor, boutiques with jewelry, clothing, arts, crafts and gifts
- Miniature putting green
- Two lighted tennis courts
- "Kids in Paradise" activities club
- 24-hour room service
- Free daily English newspaper
- Banquet rooms
- Shallow pool for small children
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Activities team
- Business services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Hospitality suite (for early arrivals and late departures)
- In-suite meal preparation
- Medical services (24 hours)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Purified running water
- Wedding Packages
- Wedding services
- Pool Concierge
- Spa Treatments
- 24 hour room service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activites program for adults and children
- Entertainment and Theme Nights
- Transportation to the downtown area and hotel zone
- Romantic Dinners
Getting Into Town
Los Cabos International Airport (code SJD) offers nonstop service from gateway throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
Weather is mild, with winter temperatures ranging from 75 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and summer temperatures averaging 80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Cabo San Lucas averages 350 days of sunshine per year.
Mountain Standard Time, which is one hour ahead of Pacific Standard Time, one hour behind Central Standard Time and two hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
The Mexican peso is the official currency. The exchange rate fluctuates, but banks are usually the best place to change money. American dollars are commonly accepted as well.
Children Fees for All Inclusive Plans:
Children 0 to 3 years of age stay free.
Children over 3 years of age pay an additional fee per night per child.
Child Fees are due at check in and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
The $600 USD Resort Credits apply to:
-2 coupons of $40 USD: Toward massages of at least 80 minutes at the Spa (Not valid for Spa packages or products. Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $25 USD: Toward a Manicure at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-2 coupons of $25 USD: Toward a Pedicure at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $20 USD: Toward a Haircut at the Spa´s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $25 USD: Toward a Makeup Session at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $20 USD: Toward any Hair Styling at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $80 USD: Toward a Room Upgrade upon Check In (Minimum 4-night stay required, applies to the entire length of stay)
-2 coupons of $15 USD: Toward a Lobster Dinner or Prime Cuts at the Restaurant (Please present coupon when ordering)
-4 coupons of $10 USD: Toward the purchase of 4 Bottles of Wine (One coupon per bottle. Please present coupon when ordering)
-1 coupon of $80 USD: Toward a Romantic Dinner Setup (One per room per stay. Reservation required)
-2 coupons of $75 USD: Toward a Cabo Escape Snorkeling Tour in Los Cabos (Subject to availability, reservation required)
- Resort Credits are issued once per booking and require a minimum stay of three nights.
- Credits are not cumulative and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Credits cannot be exchanged for cash, neither total nor partial. Credits have no cash value.
- Credits do not apply to local promotions.
- Upgrades are subject to availability.