Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Nestled on the shores of two sheltered bays at the heart of the Riviera Maya, just minutes from Playa del Carmen, The Royal Haciendas Resort & Spa All Inclusive is an exclusive five-star hideaway, as perfect for a romantic break as it is for a family get-together. Nearby Playa del Carmen offers a good range of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as beautiful natural surroundings. Cancun International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas Resort & Spa is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya’s most prestigious oceanfront golf community. Experience the elegance of Old Mexico and the sophistication of a resort with personalized service, swimming pools for kids and adults, restaurants, spa and so much more. Play a Nick Price championship golf course nearby. Take a ten-minute taxi ride to Playa del Carmen, the Caribbean’s most cosmopolitan city.
The full-service Spa offers a tempting collection of therapies designed to pamper body and soul. The latest facials and body scrubs harness the finest natural ingredients from land and sea, time-honored herbal lore and scientific research to restore skin and boost energy levels. A variety of massages are available and there is a beauty salon.
For the sports-inclined, The Royal Haciendas offers tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center, snorkeling, kayaks and scuba diving trips. A walk through the gardens and along the beach is also a wonderful way to start the day.
Open daily, The Royal Haciendas Activity Center offers a fun program of games, sports, crafts and other pastimes for children and adults. The lineup includes yoga, snorkeling, volleyball and Spanish and Latin dance classes for adults and beach games, sand castle building and face painting for children.
The in-house travel agency helps guests plan an action-packed sightseeing schedule to ancient Mayan cities, nature reserves, family theme parks, catamaran cruises and much more.
Los Murales: Cuisine and art go hand in hand for an unforgettable dining experience at Los Murales. Mouthwatering seafood, live music and magnificent wall mosaic murals. *Prior reservation is required.
La Palapa del Sol: This tropical thatched restaurant offers spectacular panoramic views of the beach and the Caribbean. The menu features seafood, steaks and Mexican and International dishes. There are theme buffets on different nights during the week.
Sol & Luna Grill: Casual poolside dining for lunch, two sites and popular Pool Bar happy hours. The menu selection includes ceviche, seafood tacos, hamburgers, wraps, sandwiches and salads.
Haciendas Express: If you prefer a casual meal at the comfort of your own villa, we have a practical food-to-go counter that offers salads, roast chicken, ribs, meatloaf and other main courses, bread and desserts.
La Rotonda: Popular lobby bar with large screen TV for sports, movies and music videos, entertainment, live music and karaoke.
Enjoy a worry-free vacation with all the indulgences of our All-Inclusive Package at The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive. The exclusive All-Inclusive package is unique because it gives you access to delicious dining, activities and entertainment at The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive, and at sister resorts The Royal Cancun® and The Royal Sands® in Cancun, where more exceptional restaurants and other all-inclusive services and amenities await you.
Your All-Inclusive vacation at The Royal Haciendas covers accommodation, dining, beverages, activities, entertainment, kid’s club (4-12 years), gym, high-speed Wi-Fi in the entire property, taxes, tips and more. Enjoy all-inclusive services, amenities and more dining options at sister resorts The Royal Cancun and The Royal Sands in Cancun.
No additional cost:
- Bathroom Amenities
- Bathrobe provided
- 2 Large pools, 2 lap pools and 2 kids pools
- Four large whirlpools
- Children’s playground
- Shaded hammock stands
- 3 tennis courts
- Activity programs for children, teenagers and adults
- Los Murales Seafood Restaurant & Bar
- La Palapa del Sol Restaurant
- Pool bars
- Sports desk offering tennis gear, snorkeling equipment, bikes, volleyballs, beach towels and board games
- Concierge service
- Daily maid service
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
- 24-hour front desk service
- Gym and fitness center
- Cribs and babysitting service upon request
- Currency exchange at front desk
- Baby-sitting service upon request
- Beach, terrace and villa massage service
- Car rental and tour desk for day trips and water sports
- Golf program with discounted rates at several local courses
- Mini market
- Pizza delivery service and Food to Go counters
- Beauty Salon
- Guest laundry
- Food to go express counter
- Full-service Spa
- Royal Resorts Special Events Coordinator for romantic beach dinners, weddings, anniversaries and other important occasions
Resort Features (extra charges may apply depending on rate plan)
Full-service Spa and wet area. Pure pampering. Indulge with a visit to the Royal Spa during your vacation. It offers the latest facial, body and anti-aging therapies rich in herbal, fruit and marine ingredients to soothe away the stresses of daily life, leaving you radiant, refreshed and revitalized.
For maximum benefits, combine your therapy with a massage. The choices include Relaxing, Sports, Hot Stone, and Moon & Stars Massages on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean. Beach, villa and terrace massages are available.
- Facials, body wraps and massages
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, inhalation and steam rooms
- Fitness Centers
- Beauty Salon
- Spa packages available
- Spa skincare consultants
Keep in shape at the Royal Resorts fitness centers, offering you the latest cardiovascular equipment and weights for your daily workout. A trainer is on hand to help you at all times, and will suggest workout programs and monitor your heartbeat on request
For children aged between 4 and 12 years. Your children will love the beach and the pools at The Royal Haciendas® and there are plenty of fun activities just for them! If you would like to spend a morning at the Spa, on the golf course or just relaxing, take them to the Kids Club where they will make new friends as they enjoy supervised games, crafts, sports and more (additional fee for certain crafts may apply).
Please note that for guests’ stays crossing a Saturday night might need to change rooms. Should this be the case, The Royal Haciendas will assist guests in order to make this an uneventful process.
- Special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- At least one of the guests registered in each suite must be over 25 years old and will be held accountable for the rest of the suite's occupants.
- Please note that a credit card or cash deposit will be requested upon check-in to cover any additional charges made during the stay. $300 USD per reservation.
- Early departure policy: No refunds will be given for any cancellation or modification made after check-in.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Late Check-out Fee: $100 per hour.
- Children 13 or older are considered adults. Standard adult fees apply.