Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
The legendary Hotel Finisterra is now Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, an All Inclusive resort with 239 rooms located 45 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport. This iconic property in the “Heart and Soul of Cabo” has been mostly renovated.
It has a beautiful pristine beach, and it’s only a short walk from downtown Cabo San Lucas and its renowned marina, where world famous restaurants, shops, nightlife and water sports blend together to create the incredible Los Cabos. As part of the Blue Label concept of Sandos Hotels & Resorts, the resort experience focuses around the beach, including beach parties, evening dining on the beach where you can lay back and relax with your feet in the sand, numerous beach sports and activities, environmental conservation and much more.
Los Cabos is known for sport fishing, diving, golf and water sports, but the ecological wonders of the Sea of Cortez and the Baja desert captivate visitors year round with whale migration during the winter months, superb diving in the spring and summer, the sea turtles that lay their eggs on the beach in the late summer, or the amazing catch-and-release sport fishing tournaments during the fall. In Los Cabos, there’s something for everyone. No wonder Jacques Cousteau named their waters “the largest living aquarium in the world” during his many visits.
Whether you’re spending the day lying on the beach or playing in the beautiful pool area, the Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort offers every guest a stress-free stay. Order all the drinks you want from the bars and feast on tempting cuisine at any of the restaurants. The entertainment team will brighten your vacation with a variety of fun activities and a Kids Club, perfect for a getaway with family or friends.
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited national drinks, sodas, and international wines and cocktails from 10:00am – 2:00am
- Waiter service for drinks in the pool and beach areas
- 24-hour room service
- Tennis (unlimited use during hours of operation with a reservation). Includes equipment (balls and rackets). Please use adequate clothing and shoes.
- Gym with city and bay views
- Daily activities program with the entertainment and sports team: aerobics classes, stretching, beach activities, pool games, water aerobics, pool basketball, pool volleyball, etc.
- Kids’ Club (ages 4 – 12) from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. Baby Club (ages 2 – 3) from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. With a special activities program
- WiFi included
- Tips and taxes included
Have a blast on the beach or by the pools at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos! A variety of water, land, daytime and nighttime activities all come together so you can have an unforgettable vacation. The friendly entertainment team is on hand every day to make sure that you never run out of things to do in Cabo San Lucas.
- Baby Club
- Beach, beach volleyball, sandcastle building, soccer, swimming, snorkeling
- Daily fun: pool games, fitness center, water aerobics, yoga etc
- Family swimming area: main pool with supervision for children
- Kids Club with supervision, crafts, movies, sports and activities
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts (2) with lights for night play
Kids will have a chance to make new friends and have some fun while parents can head out on an adventure of their own. The Kids Club is supervised by their trained, professional and friendly staff.
- Game room with Wii, Xbox and PlayStation
- Kids’ pool
- Minibar with soft drinks, juice and water
- Movies and TV
- Playground area
- Sports and activities
- Kids’ Club (ages 4 – 12) from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Baby Club (ages 2 – 3) from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
With a warm and inviting ambiance carved into the rock of one of Cabo’s famous hills, Spa Sandos combines mountain and desert with natural stone walls, desert-inspired design and jaw-dropping panoramas of Cabo San Lucas. There, an environmentally friendly concept mixes with high end luxury. Indulge in relaxing health and beauty treatments in an upscale setting. Another reason to vacation at Sandos Finisterra, a Cabo San Lucas spa resort.
Three beautifully designed pools lead from the hotel to the beach, complete with Jacuzzis and poolside service. The warm Cabo sun, friendly hospitality, lively activities and a relaxing Pacific atmosphere combine to create a memorable vacation getaway.
- Activities and fun organized by the Entertainment Team
- Adults only pool with swim-up bar
- Games and sports
- Jacuzzis (6)
- Kids Club pool
- Lounge chairs
- Poolside snacks and drink service
- Snack bar
- Swimming pools (4)
- Water aerobics
Buffet: All the Cabo San Lucas restaurants you need under one roof. Don Diego has the city’s best panoramic views.
A la Carte: Fine dining in Cabo San Lucas! The 3 stunning a la carte restaurants feature cuisine from Baja, Italy and beyond.
Bars & Snack Bars: Try out the six bars and Cupcake Café with refreshing drinks throughout the resort.