Give us a call to get our secret deals 1-800-468-3578
Oceanfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent resort combines the comfort and convenience of a condominium with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program. This self-contained property also features a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa, and offers complimentary scuba lessons and tennis on two regulation-size lighted courts. Hotel features 2 swimming pools, 2 jet spas, a sauna and offers on-site wedding services in a beautiful garden with a wedding gazebo. Grocery store located across the street. There is no additional charge for children or adults when using existing bedding.
Please note that all reservations due to arrive starting July 1st, 2016, will be applicable to our new resort of fee of $20.00. If you have any questions about this please contact the property directly.
In an on-going effort to provide exceptional services and amenities to all guests, the Aston Kaanapali Shores is planning on the following enhancements to their Garden Court pool from August 17, 2015 to December 18, 2015:
- New 3,000 sq foot pool and children’s pool area.
- Bridge, water fall, water features, fun tile mosaics
- Temperature controlled heating.
- New decking and in-pool seating.
- New jet-spa.
- ADA equipment, tiki torches, thatched roof deck umbrellas, Hawaiian landscaping and LED design lighting.
The property will take the following steps to minimize any inconvenience to our mutual guests:
- Work will be done Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Most of the heavy work will be done during the first two weeks of the project.
- Guests may continue to enjoy the main, Ocean pool, which will be open during the enhancement project or take advantage of beautiful Kaanapali beach just steps away.
- The Beach Club Restaurant will remain open for breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the entire enhancement project.
- Food & beverage specials will be available throughout the project.
- A complimentary Managers Polynesian Revue will be held every Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. throughout the project.
The General Manager and his staff will do everything possible to ensure all guests’ comfort.