Give us a call to get our secret deals 800-468-3578
Just blocks away from Times Square, the Theater District, Intrepid Museum, and the Jacob Javits Convention Center, the non-smoking Skyline Hotel is named for the stunning view of the New York City skyline it affords travelers.
The hotel's cozy lobby and public areas glow in tones of bright green and rust while its 232 newly renovated guest rooms range from 370 to 500 square feet and come equipped with flat screen TVs, WiFi Internet access, refrigerators and in room safes among other amenities.
Be sure to visit the Penthouse Floor in the West Wing, where you can enjoy a workout in the fitness center and take a dip in a heated indoor pool overlooking the dazzling New York City skyline.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served fresh and daily at the warm and friendly 1050 Restaurant. After a busy day of work or sightseeing, travelers can grab a drink in the Cocktail Lounge, open from noon to 2:00 a.m.
If you're looking for a place to hold a meeting or social function, feel free to take advantage of onsite banquet facilities that include the Skyline and Penthouse ballrooms.
The hotel is located in Manhattan's Clinton neighborhood - also known as Hell's Kitchen - and is only a few away from the Theater district, Times Square, Jacob Javitts Convention Center, Intrepid Museum, and fabulous restaurants and nightclubs.
Take advantage of their $10.00 a day valet overnight parking for registered guests of the hotel. They welcome you to experience a truly unique hotel where service and a warm atmosphere will exceed your expectations. The New Skyline Hotel awaits your visit.
Pet Friendly Policy:
The Skyline Hotel believes leaving your special friend behind would be unthinkable, so bring your pet with you. From the special attention upon check in to the pet friendly accommodations ; the Skyline hotel is a perfect destination for you and your four legged friend - we are one of the few Pet Friendly hotels in Midtown NYC. We are only steps from the Newly renovated Dewitt Clinton Park Dog Run W. 52nd St. at 11th Ave.: This Dog run has a water supply, with a small swimming pool in the summer.
The Skyline Hotel would be happy to pamper your pooch in NYC with additional pet services, including dog walking, pet sitting, and spa services are available through the concierge.
• Each guest is limited to 2 pets per room.
• You will be required to sign a pet waiver and leave a $200.00 refundable deposit upon check in.
• Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guests room.
• Pets are not allowed in Restaurant, meeting rooms , health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room. Housekeeping services for rooms with pets require pet owner to be present or pet must be crated.