$96.75 Lowest Available Rate
$104.25 Lowest Available Rate
$111.75 Lowest Available Rate
Follow SpongeBob, Dora, Cosmo, and the gang to Nickelodeon Suites Resort - the wildest, wackiest family vacation destination in Orlando, Florida. Experience a high-energy family hotel in Orlando where kids are free to imagine, play and explore, and families share messy memories in paradise. Whether celebrating a family holiday, birthday, or reunion, Nickelodeon Suites Resort is the ultimate kid-friendly vacation resort in Central Florida. From wild water parks to live Nickelodeon entertainment, you’ll have the SLIME of your life!
Set on 24 beautiful acres in Orlando, Florida, Nick Hotel is a family hotel destination that inspires play and imagination. Just minutes from the Orlando hotel, you will discover exciting kid-friendly attractions, including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild, Orlando Science Center and Gatorland.
Sleep in Nickelodeon-themed Kid Suites designed with Nick colors and characters on the walls. The 777 spacious, bright and cheerful suites provide unique space to relax, get creative, and free your imagination. Click on the 32’’ flat screen TV in the family room and watch your favorite Nickelodeon shows.
Guests can also casual family dining at Nicktoons Café or awaken their taste buds at the Buffet. You can chow down poolside at the Lagoon Grill & Bar, enjoy lunch in your poolside cabana, or grab a bite at Subway or Antonio's Pizzeria in the Food Court. Enjoy the daily Character Breakfast with Nickelodeon friends or relax with a cocktail in The Lounge after a busy day of shopping or theme park thrills. Also enjoy Cravings which offers Starbucks Coffee, Hershey Ice Cream and Now Serving Einstein Bagels.
Meet Nickelodeon characters, enjoy live Nickelodeon entertainment, 4-D Experience adventures, and get SLIMED . . . all at Nick Hotel. Slide and splash at two interactive water parks, join in poolside activities, star in a show, hit the action-packed Arcade and get a tattoo at the Kid’s Spa. Unleash wild times at this action-packed property, which was voted a "Best for Children" resort by Orlando Magazine in 2008 and 2009 Orlando Sentinel’s “Best Family Friendly Hotel/Resort." The property also provides transportation to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Guests may purchase tickets to some theme parks (please check for availability).
* Get ready to meet Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort! Celebration activities include:
- Test your Pizza Box Stacking skills on the Lagoon Deck for a chance to win a prize
- Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episodes at the Dive-in Movie at the Lagoon Pool
- "Calling all Ninjas in Training!" to join them for dinner (Surcharge) at Antonio's Pizza-Rama* in Nicktoons Cafe. Receive your complimentary eye mask and watch as all four of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show off their rad ninja moves. Have your picture taken with America's Heroes in a Shell. Reservations encouraged, charges apply.
Upcoming Total Turtle Celebration Weekend Dates: Check back for additional dates based on demand.
- April 11 - 13, 2014
- May 9 - 11, 2014
- June 13 - 15, 2014
- June 27 - 29, 2014
- July 11 - 13, 2014
- July 25 - 27, 2014
- August 8 - 10, 2014
- August 22 - 24, 2014
- September 12 - 14, 2014
- September 26 - 28, 2014
- October 10 - 12, 2014
- November 7 - 9, 2014
* Join your friends at the Nick Hotel as they celebrate SpongeBob SquarePants all weekend long with activities for those staying with them April 25 – 27, 2014
Nick will be celebrating SpongeBob with new events around the resort such as:
- Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet the SpongeBob Series Animators
Watch as they draw right before your eyes!
- SpongeBob-themed Poolside Games
Don't miss all the action and excitement with Team Nick at the Lagoon Pool!
- SpongeBob & Friends Meet & Greets
- SpongeBob- themed Arts & Crafts Charges apply, select dates and times
- Dive-in Movie: SpongeBob Episode
- Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt
How many times can you spot SpongeBob? Find out as you journey through the Nick Hotel on a quest to reach your final destination.
- SpongeBob Popsicle Eating Contest
It's the ultimate Brain Freeze! Race against the heat and other guests as you enjoy this wacky popsicle eating contest.
- SpongeBob 4-D Movie Glasses
Put on your SpongeBob 4-D movie glasses while you embark on the SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D; Charges apply
A Resort Fee of $30 USD, plus tax, per suite, per night will be assessed under the taxes and service fees section. The fee covers: Live Shows and Entertainment; Use of the Water Park; Scheduled Bus Transportation to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom; Wireless Internet in Guest Suites and throughout the Resort; Unlimited Local Telephone Calls; and Parking for One Vehicle (additional vehicles are $17 daily.) This fee is not included in the room rate and is subject to change without notice.
The property offers 31 handicap rooms. Please check for availability.
**This is a NON SMOKING PROPERTY**
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Getaroom.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos. The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.