$71.25 Lowest Available Rate
$78.75 Lowest Available Rate
$81.75 Lowest Available Rate
Extending over 19 acres of scenic, mountainside woodlands, Aston Lakeland Village is a luxurious condominium resort featuring hotel amenities and a tranquil lakefront setting. Surrounded by the heavenly slopes of the Sierras, Aston Lakeland Village places guests near all the winter activities that attract visitors every year. During the summer, indulge in exciting water activities such as windsurfing and sailing, or enjoy hiking, mountain biking and championship golf courses among the numerous leisure activities available. Experience world-class skiing and snowboarding, live entertainment, and the dramatic wonders of nature at every turn. Not to be overlooked, gourmet dining, action-packed gaming and luxury cruising light up the nights in Lake Tahoe. See for yourself the majesty of Lake Tahoe during your stay at Aston Lakeland Village.
Experience the tranquility and energy of Lake Tahoe’s clear emerald waters, beautiful beaches, and enchanting Sierra Nevada Mountain landscapes. Lake Tahoe is a paradise for adventure seekers and lovers of the outdoors. Whether you crave a summer vacation on the lake or a wild winter ski adventure on the snowy Sierra Nevada peaks, this is a breathtaking resort destination that will captivate your spirit.
Lake Tahoe Family Vacations & Reunions . . . Lake Tahoe is an ideal family vacation and reunion destination with a wide variety of exciting activities for the kids. Enjoy horseback riding at Zephyr Cove and Camp Richardson, riding a water tricycle at Timber Cove Beach & Marina, exploring Taylor Creek Nature Trails, walking around Vikingsholm, playing on Lake Tahoe beaches, cruising the lake on a jet ski or sailboat, floating in a hot air balloon, helicopter tours, playing pinball and video games at an arcade at Harrah's or Harvey's, and snow tubing, sledding, and snowshoeing at Heavenly's Adventure Peak and Adventure Mountain.
In the Summer*:
- Complimentary private Lakeland Village shuttles to nearby casinos and activities (8am-11pm weekdays and 8am-Midnight weekends)
- Private sandy beach and boat pier on site
- Beachside snack bar and towel service
- Complimentary Kids Camp daily with fun activities (ages 4 to Teen). Schedule of activities varies each summer.
- Beach volleyball court, 2 tennis courts, 2 heated pools, 1 children's wading pool, Gas grills available, complimentary beach BBQ areas
In the Winter*:
- Complimentary private Lakeland Village shuttles to nearby casinos and activities (8am-11pm Sunday-Thursday and 8am-Midnight Friday & Saturday)
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, including a variety of yogurts, pastries, bagels, waffles, juices, cereals and more (mid-Nov, 2010 - mid-April)
- Ski and Board Shop on site
- Complimentary Use of Snowshoes (weather permitting)
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Getaroom.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos. The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.